The PIXMA MG2120 Color All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon delivers color prints at 4.8 ppm and black at 8.4 ppm. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology to provide photo-quality printing right from your own computer. Canon Pixma MG2120 series MP Drivers.
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Windows Driver Download (21.10 MB)
How To Setup
- Click the link, select [Save], specify “Save As”, then click [Save] to download the file
If you select [Run] or [Open] instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (exe format)
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Canon Pixma MG2120 series CUPS Printer Drivers Mac Os X.
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- OS X 10.9
- OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Mac Driver Download (13.9 MB)
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.